UNCOMPROMISING QUALITY AND SERVICE
THE BEST PIPE INVESTMENT YOU CAN MAKE
- HOBAS pipes are unique – centrifugally cast, fiberglass reinforced (unsaturated) polyester.
- Strong, light and inherently corrosion resistant with consistent dimensions, smooth surfaces and high stiffness.
- Sophisticated HOBAS manufacturing means you get real value, the lowest life-cycle cost in the industry for both new installations and rehabilitation.
- HOBAS pipe is inherently corrosion resistant because of the materials that go into it.
- Design service life is 100 years plus. HOBAS meets or exceeds AS/NZS standards as measured in sewer pipe accelerated aging tests.
- Our test results project that HOBAS pipe will last many hundreds of years, unequaled by any other pipe.
CONSISTENT QUALITY FOR RELIABLE PERFORMANCE
- Most Australian municipalities have HOBAS pipe in their systems and the use of HOBAS pipe in Australia is expanding faster than ever after more than 25 years of reliable performance.
- More than 9,000 km of HOBAS pipe is in service around the world. The HOBAS computer-controlled production process assures consistent, high-quality pipes, tested to comply with applicable standards.
SMOOTH SURFACES, HIGH FLOW CAPACITY
- Precision centrifugal casting produces pipes that no other method can deliver – a dense composite with mold smooth exterior surfaces and a glass-smooth liner that is nonporous, resilient and abrasion resistant.
- HOBAS thin-wall construction and resulting oversized I.D., you get the highest flow capacity available.
LEAK FREE JOINTS
- Super-robust EPDM rubber ring joints mean a 100 percent leak-free pipeline that preserves the streets above and reduces treatment costs. HOBAS pipe has a consistent, mold-smooth O.D.
- Pipes seal perfectly to molded or precise tolerance machined couplings.
- Installation is quick and easy.
- HOBAS high stiffness design provides predictable, reliable pipe performance by every method.
- Push-together joints are simple and fast to assemble. Lightweight pipes are safe and easy to handle, often with the smaller equipment typically on the site.
EASY TO SPECIFY, LOWER PROJECT COSTS
- AS/NZS standards cover most applications and product tests. We offer guide specifications to tailor for your individual project and give you the best pipe for your application.
- In many cases using HOBAS will substantially reduce your installation costs.
ENGINEERING AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- Count on HOBAS for responsive customer service and on-site field reps backed by extensive engineering support. That means continuous cooperation from spec writing stage to installation and final acceptance.